Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/26/2004 8:49:52 AM EDT
I am cleaning house and since I can't seem to go through these fast enough I am thinking of bringing these to a local gun show to sell in order to create some room.

The last I remember, these were running about $40 per pack, but this was a while ago.

Any ideas what is the current rate?

Once I have the fair price, I may jack up the price 150% percent just like the other gun show dealers.
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 11:42:19 AM EDT
[#1]
I'll give you $45.00/pack 'cause I hate to see you storing ammo.  Seems fair, right, everybody?
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 12:06:11 PM EDT
[#2]
How many do you have?
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 5:05:59 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I'll give you $45.00/pack 'cause I hate to see you storing ammo.  Seems fair, right, everybody?

Is that $45/pack + shipping, right???
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 5:06:36 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
How many do you have?

Hmmm, would the number i have actually affect the price?
Link Posted: 9/26/2004 10:07:14 PM EDT
[#5]
It dried up awhile ago, and there are some people who think it is gold.  
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 2:38:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Yeah, JT, I was hinting that you had a precious commodity there.  I would be guilty of theft if I went through with that offer.

Link Posted: 9/27/2004 12:05:06 PM EDT
[#7]
They are worth about what they sold for when they were hot - ~$36 each.  Volume buys were much better than that, but I wouldn't pay any more than $40 total for one.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top