Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/14/2003 5:29:13 PM EDT
OK at the risk of "re-asking" an already beat to death issue... Has anyone shot any of this .233 ammo from Dallas Reloading / Cascade?
Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 6:17:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep, thousands of rounds bought from Dallas reloading at gun shows for 10 or 11 years. Shoots real well. I even used it as match ammo in Hipower until I started reloading.
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 8:30:23 PM EDT
[#2]
texasshark...
Good to know and thanks! Still looking for the right priced "Good" ammo for range blasting.
Appreciate the reply,
Kirk
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 6:50:37 AM EDT
[#3]
It is great for range blasting.  The last time I purchased any it was $124.00/1000rds in an ammo can.  I will probably purchase some at the next gun show.
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 4:58:45 PM EDT
[#4]
I've shot several hundred rounds of this stuff with no problems.  It was going for $125-$130 per thousand in an ammo can at the last DACA gun show in Dallas.  It has LOTS of flash out of my 16" RRA with no brake and seemed loaded pretty hot.

I also hear that the "Canned Heat" from Georgia Arms is a pretty good reload, but I've never used any.
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 1:25:26 PM EDT
[#5]
contact info?  do they have a website?
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 2:27:46 PM EDT
[#6]
I haven't been able to find a website for Dallas Reloading.  I think that they probably only wholesale.  

Here's a link to Cascade Ammo:

http://www.ammunitionplus.com/store.asp?Action=2&Category=16&SubCategory=RE

Their price is a little high, but I haven't found anywhere else to get it online.  A gun show is the best way probably.  Here's a link to the DACA website for their shows in Dallas:

http://www.dallasarms.com/
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top