Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2002 6:45:36 AM EDT
I've seen the advice given thousand of times in this forum. Maybe if ONE media type would read the Oracle they would understand why identifying the spent bullets in Maryland are so hard to identify.
Link Posted: 10/6/2002 9:52:14 AM EDT
[#1]
DON'T BE AN IDIOT!!!!!!!!

The media shouldn't be within 500 webpages of this site! The next thing you will hear is that the shooter probably frequented AR15.COM! Keep the media away and AR15.COM out of the news. They haven't heard of AR15.COM and we should keep it that way.

CRC
Link Posted: 10/6/2002 9:59:51 AM EDT
[#2]
I've already sent cut and pasted info out.
Link Posted: 10/6/2002 10:16:32 AM EDT
[#3]
I think at least a few are already aware of our existence.  Certainly some factual information about what they're talking so much about couldn't hurt...

Link Posted: 10/6/2002 10:24:44 AM EDT
[#4]
I Surrender (to the media) They can't be educated.

FOXNEWS: Patty Ann Brown just interviewed the County Exec. and in closing said call the police if you know people w/these types of weapons.

Everyone can line up behind me as I turn myself in...What an ASSHOLE!

****************edit************************

Brou,

Perhaps you should post what you sent to the media...pin it for a few hours and let us "Sign" it.  Just Name, State and perhaps type of weap we own???
Link Posted: 10/6/2002 12:35:37 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Brou,

Perhaps you should post what you sent to the media...pin it for a few hours and let us "Sign" it.  Just Name, State and perhaps type of weap we own???

All I did was paste some of the pertinent  info about the 5.56 into an e-mail, so maybe they would use FACTUAL data instead of this crap they've been using.  

[paranoid ON]Besides, I don't want to list all the types of weapons I have here.  I'd rather make it a little harder for them to compile a list of what I own.[/paranoid OFF]
Link Posted: 10/6/2002 12:48:25 PM EDT
[#6]
I was thinkin about sayin' Proud, Lawful and AR15 owner...and I do change channels to avoid fools!
Link Posted: 10/7/2002 2:10:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Since when has the media been interested in getting the facts straight? Perhaps WSJ, but for the rest of the major outlets it's the emotional sound bite that counts.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top