Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/15/2006 5:52:15 AM EDT
I just bought a big case of it.  It says it will not cycle semi or full auto guns.  But there had to be a reason why someone maide it and I bet they got it to cycle out of a gun.   I was just woundering if anyone knows how to get it to cycle.  Thank you
Gary
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:59:12 AM EDT
[#1]
link??
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:40:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 6:55:10 AM EDT
[#3]
I bet it's similar to the Aquila Super Colibri 22lr rounds I use for pest control.  The Aquila round consists of a 20gr bullet propelled by the force of the primer ONLY.  There is no gunpowder.  Hence it will not cycle a semi-auto since there isn't enough pressure.

I'm almost certain the 9mm training ammo has no gunpowder and uses the force of the primer igniting to propel the plastic bullet.  I thought about buying some of them for my Nines too.  Would be a bitch to have to rack the slide on each shot though.  Now if you had a 9mm revolver, the fun factor would definitely go up shooting these.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:12:16 AM EDT
[#4]
no clue, but the crates are nice.  screwed on, though--no hinges or latch
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 1:07:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Bought some but havent fired any. Did a search and found someone posting about it, said it was loud and almost no recoil.  My guess is it is for training newbies, get them used to the noise/ can't kill anybody..
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 2:32:05 PM EDT
[#6]
I have seen specially modified MP5's that shoot this stuff. They are special training guns with various blue bits.
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Top Top