Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/17/2017 10:06:27 PM EDT
Any recommendations for a lower in 9mm that uses Glock magazines?
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 10:13:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I went with a QC10 small frame Glock lower and sent off the form 1 today. It's matted to an X Products side charging upper. The wait begins.
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 10:22:51 PM EDT
[#2]
if you don't want a last round bolt hold open, how much do you want to spend?... my complete billet New Frontier lower was close to the price of a Quarter Circle 10 stripped lower... my billet PSA was even cheaper, and made by NFA
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 10:30:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I've been pouring rounds through a new build with a Runner Runner Guns lower - and lovin' it.
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 10:56:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've pouring rounds through a new build with a Runner Runner Guns lower - and lovin' it.
View Quote
Built mine on a Runner Runner lower and an NFA side charging upper late in 2015. I have shot a ton of ammo out of it, well north of 5000 rounds so far. It is a range blaster, that does double duty as a truck gun. I can poke it out the sunroof of my Jeep and now I gots a mini technical.

The pistol has the Deadfoot Arms Modified Cycling system short recoil system as listed. It is a super sweet pistol that has given me zero problems from day one.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Here-are-two-of-my-recent-builds-for-your-consideration-/5-1984830/
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 11:42:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Built mine on a Runner Runner lower and an NFA side charging upper late in 2015. I have shot a ton of ammo out of it, well north of 5000 rounds so far. It is a range blaster, that does double duty as a truck gun. I can poke it out the sunroof of my Jeep and now I gots a mini technical.

The pistol has the Deadfoot Arms Modified Cycling system short recoil system as listed. It is a super sweet pistol that has given me zero problems from day one.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Here-are-two-of-my-recent-builds-for-your-consideration-/5-1984830/
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've pouring rounds through a new build with a Runner Runner Guns lower - and lovin' it.

Vewy interesting...that's one compact sum bitch.
Link Posted: 10/18/2017 1:19:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Any recommendations for a lower in 9mm that uses Glock magazines?
View Quote

Yes...I recommend you read the dozen or so threads about "Which Glock Lower should I buy" over the past 6 months.

_
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 12:34:24 PM EDT
[#7]
PSA, get it on sale with free shipping. Havent had one issue with it at all.

My rifle cost $550 to put together. Add my red dot and im in it for less than $700 for a rifle that runs like a sewing machine and can put 5 rds inside 2" at 25yds with 125gn flat nose poly coated bullets and blue dot.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top