Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/19/2016 12:35:05 AM EDT
I posted this idea on the 15A2 forum but maybe someone over here might have some thoughts about sourcing a custom AR15 9mm barrel.

"I am thinking about my new crazy build. I would like to put together a classic military style AR15A2 with rifle length round handguards standard FSB and A2 upper. I want to build it in 9mm so it is a little more than a 22LR but more field shootable than a full house 5.56mm or 300BLK. Just want a modern pistol caliber small game, pinker to take advantage of the relatively plentiful 9mm ammo. At this point all I really need is a barrel built up. 9mm 20" with Govt profile and FSB. I might ultimately have to setttle for a 16" dissapator setup but really want a 20" I am fine with velocity loss. Any thoughts on where I might get a barrel put together."

Thanks

Brad
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top