Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2010 11:56:29 AM EDT
I finally got on the 50 yard range today for a short time.
CMMG Quebec complete rifle with stock barrel
Mueller 3-10 Sport Dot
TacSol Comp
17 mph wind S
Winchester 333
Eley Match
CCI Mini Mags
I'm still impressed with the accuracy in a blaster barrel. Reliability is outstanding. I now have 3150 failure free rounds down it.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 2:44:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks great.

I'm not sure at this point I can get those results at 25 yds from my ST-22.

Good shooting. Thanks for sharing.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 6:30:32 PM EDT
[#2]
What impresses me with this is it's just a stock barrel. I'd love to see what a match barrel would do.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:04:35 AM EDT
[#3]
This'll be my last post before hand surgery this morning. Those are really good groups at 50 yards shadowcop.
It'll be a while before I get to try things out at that range but I'm confident that good ammo will give the same
results in mine. OP should be getting their Sierra Uppers or Quebec Rifles so they can give some inputs too.
Good Luck. I'll be back soon as I can use the computer.

Dave
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:45:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Good luck on the surgery.  

By the way, impressive groups from the barrel.  Equally impressive is the round count w/o failures.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 3:47:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
This'll be my last post before hand surgery this morning. Those are really good groups at 50 yards shadowcop.
It'll be a while before I get to try things out at that range but I'm confident that good ammo will give the same
results in mine. OP should be getting their Sierra Uppers or Quebec Rifles so they can give some inputs too.
Good Luck. I'll be back soon as I can use the computer.

Dave

Hope all goes well, Dave.  You'll have some rehab to do, maybe some trigger time will help it along afterwards.
Anyway, don't rush things; you aren't a kid any more and it takes longer to spring back.

Good Luck!

Ted
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 4:33:29 AM EDT
[#6]
You will be in my thoughts brother.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 4:35:39 AM EDT
[#7]
With the round count on this rifle and no failures, I'm considering just shooting without cleaning to see how far it will go. I can't stomach a dirty weapon though.
Link Posted: 9/9/2010 7:15:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Dave,

Good luck with the surgery - hope it all goes well and you're back to shooting soon!

Tom
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top