Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/22/2010 6:57:06 PM EDT
My 9mm upper is supposed to be ready to go on my lone wolf glock magaizine taking lower tomorrow.

I ordered a flat top upper with a free float rail extending 11.5 inches to a fake can.

The one thing I won't have when it gets here is any sights whatso ever :(

So I need suggestions on reliable back up iron sights(Flip up front and back) and a good reflex style sight that won't break the bank.

I would prefer something open rather than a scope style and since this weapon is being designed for CQB/house clearing I don't need any magnification or long range capability.

The fastest possible sight picture is more important than long range accuracy or capability, this gun will never shoot beyone 100 yards.

I know i should buy an eotech but after dropping close to 800 on the upper and a quality stock, it isnt in the budget atm.

Thanks for your help.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top