Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/5/2009 11:44:42 AM EDT
Just got back from shooting my new BD 50rd 22lr drum mag. I have a dedicated upper with a 7.5" 22lr barrel and Ceiner conversion on a M16. It has never ran more than about 90% full auto with any mag or ammo until yesterday.  I had 100% reliability with the new BD drum mag and Federal bulk pack ammo. After tinkering with this upper since 2000 I was finaly was able to shoot with no failures to feed or eject. The improvement in reliabilty is worth the price to me and the 50rd capacity is a nice bonus. My 22lr upper is now like shooting one of those air powered bb guns at the carnival. Short busts, long bursts, no problem, it just keeps going,and going,and going. These things realy work. Thanks Kevin!  
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 2:01:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Mine was shipped today, can't wait to give it a work out!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 5:07:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Drums that are going out now are already modded, Kevin's so fast.
I got the mod parts to put on my drum but I'm going to keep running it
the way it is for now, I've had it out 2 times and it has absolutely no
problems. Even with mixed up ammo.

You M16 owners make me so jealous. I can't keep up pulling the trigger
as fast as I can. A few at the range have thought it was FA though.

Congrats to both of you,
Spec
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top