Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2006 6:11:12 PM EDT
How hard is it to install a gas deflector & a short dust cover??

I've ordered the parts and looked it over. It doesn't look hard. Thought I'd ask before the parts arrive.

I'll be installing them on my new 9mm carbine from CMMG. Any help will be grateful.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 4:53:39 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
How hard is it to install a gas deflector & a short dust cover??

I've ordered the parts and looked it over. It doesn't look hard. Thought I'd ask before the parts arrive.

I'll be installing them on my new 9mm carbine from CMMG. Any help will be grateful.

where did you get the parts from?????
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 6:33:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Brownells
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 6:34:48 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Brownells

thanks.....
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 7:26:34 PM EDT
[#4]
You'll need the gas deflector, deflector spring and dust cover. What ever you do don't loose the little "c" clip. It took me 1hr to do this. 40 min. spent looking for the clip 5 mins. for me to talk my fiance into helping me look for it and 1 min for her to find it.  
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top