Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/29/2005 7:22:25 PM EDT
Here is my Oly 45 that I recently finished up. The barrel and upper and lower are KG coated OD green. The lower is RRA which was my first build! RRA arms stock.

if anyone needs an extra 16rd uzi mag with Olympic block let me know

Link Posted: 7/30/2005 4:37:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Very Nice
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 4:38:38 AM EDT
[#2]
.45acp and the AR just seem so good together, it's a shame it's not more popular.
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 9:32:50 PM EDT
[#3]
if there were higher cap mags that were readily available using the standard mag release...... it would be... not to mention lower cost ammo.

Nice rifle BTW.
Link Posted: 7/31/2005 11:05:28 PM EDT
[#4]
True.  With the ban gone, Oly 'should' make new mags......

-edit
...and I'm not talking about modifing Uzi mags...but NEW mag bodies.....
personally, if they 'invest' a contract w/ a mag maker....it should take off.....in theory
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 2:56:58 AM EDT
[#5]
very nice looking set up, congrats on a job well done
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 4:52:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Who did your mags and BTW, are you kidding about the extra mag?
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:51:05 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Who did your mags and BTW, are you kidding about the extra mag?

They are all done by Olympic and NO I'm not kidding. I have a couple extras if interested.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 3:57:11 PM EDT
[#8]
nice job, I may have to have one of those. waiting to see how my 9mm suppressed upper sounds and how much bolt noise it has. I really would like a suppressed 45 upper.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:34:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Have you sited it in yet?

I thought an Aimpoint did not have enough adjustment to be mounted that high on an AR.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:44:00 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Have you sited it in yet?

I thought an Aimpoint did not have enough adjustment to be mounted that high on an AR.

I hate to admit it but its actually a Tacpoint! I was looking for an inexpensive site for this and it has held zero very well for me. I have the ARMS mount with it that allows me to use the iron sites underneath it.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:59:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:13:11 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
we need arange report...

You got it! I will be going again on Wednesday and report back. I went real quick the first time for function check ect.

BTW ......    Adco did the KG coating on the barrel, upper and lower. They did a fantastic job and it looks a lot better in person. My pics are not good!
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top