Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/28/2004 1:44:19 PM EDT
When I pulled it out of the box I had mixed emotions at first. I didn't really like the area where they milled a groove over the caliber and re-marked it with 22 LR...but no biggy.  The finish on the scope mount/rear sight was different then my P97S, it was more shiny...but I learned to like that right away. The handguard cap had a line of rust on one side in the front where it meets the front sight post...not too cool, but it cleaded up pretty good.

I changed the handguards out to Fobus M33 and added my Fobus G27 grip...nicer already.

To the range:

For the first 10 mags the bolt wouldn't go completely into battery everytime...a tap on the buttstock would get it all the way home...it never had a FTF, just the bolt not closing all the way. I have since but more rounds through it and it seems to have stopped that nasty habbit.  I have 3 10rd mags and all three work perfect. It was pretty much right on target from the first shot.

The mags seem cheap/flimsy....but they are light. I guess how sturdy do they have to be?

It's a bloast to shoot....can't get it to bump though.

I love the gun....hate the 10rd mags.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top