Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/27/2004 3:29:42 PM EDT
Does anyone know where I can find one (Colt/RRA style)?  I've exhausted my resources; ADCO, J&T, M&A, RRA, Brownnells etc.  Any help in locating one would be appreciated.  Thanks
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 3:53:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I have been looking too!  From what I have been told by Rock River, they are on "permanent backorder", whatever that means.  They advised me that they do not even know if they will ever have them in stock again. I had to go to a different mag block.        
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 6:53:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Is the Hahn in stock at Brownells?  The Hahn is the one I've picked.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 6:55:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Hey AR223, tell us about the Hahn!
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 5:49:53 PM EDT
[#4]
The Hahn block comes in two versions: drop in or insert from below (if you want bolt hold open).  The insert from bottom model has a tension roller on the front and is tightened much like the RRA tension pins... with a hexy wrench.

What's nice about the Hahn is the feedramp has two bevels for smooth feeding.
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 6:23:51 PM EDT
[#5]
The Hahn top drop version has the same tension roller and feedramp.  It will NOT hold the bolt open using Colt mags with a standard bolt hold open, not sure about the 9mm BHO.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 3:47:12 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
The Hahn top drop version has the same tension roller and feedramp.  It will NOT hold the bolt open using Colt mags with a standard bolt hold open, not sure about the 9mm BHO.

The top loader version will hold the last round open if you install the 9mm catch........the catch is you won't be able to readily take the adapter out unless you remove the catch first.  If you have a dedicated 9mm this is the best setup.
Link Posted: 10/4/2004 4:10:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:11:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Dehammer, I'm using mine on a transferable M-16 that is primarily used in 5.56.  Much too $$$ to dedicate so no bolt catch change for me.  I can live without it.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 4:20:32 PM EDT
[#9]
try these guys The gun shop 1-888-207-2220 for RRA blocks
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top