Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2004 4:38:57 PM EDT
who will be making them for the pistol calibers?
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:45:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Oly uses Uzi, Sten magazines, with their new system using Glock and their older KPM system using Glock, SIG, Browning and Beretta magazines.

mark
[email protected]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:50:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I think he was asking who, if anyone, will be making new uzi or colt magazines now that the ban is gone.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 7:50:47 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I think he was asking who, if anyone, will be making new uzi or colt magazines now that the ban is gone.

yes, I hope we will have some quality mags and not the homemade "sqeezed" uzi mags like my .41AE converted to .45ACP
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 9:51:12 AM EDT
[#4]
I see www.topglock.com/catalog/sunset.htm selling Colt 32rd mags for $58.

If they're new manufacture without the LEO markings, I'm wondering if they have the plastic or metal followers.  
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:43:51 PM EDT
[#5]
what happened to USA-magazines.com the link no longer works for me
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top