Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/20/2003 6:16:06 AM EDT
Joeblack did an excellent job ramping my AR/9mm bolt, an excellent job treading a barrel and he also makes an awesome modified Ciener mag loader! – many thanks!
Link Posted: 11/20/2003 8:03:32 AM EDT
[#1]
I never have shot so many .22lr in my M16 and UZI till now!!!  LOL....

I make the loaders for Ciener M16/AR15/Mini14/Ac556 .22 magazines, DPMS .22 magazines, and Vector UZI .22 magazines.

Just started a web page the other day [url]m60joe.com[/url].  
Link Posted: 11/22/2003 10:04:51 AM EDT
[#2]
I am getting tired of my hammer pin walking out whem I am firing. I need to get my ramped, after Chirstmas. I am thinking about the exterior linked pin system also.
Link Posted: 11/23/2003 11:45:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Joe also ramped my 9mm bolt.  Super fast turn-around and great to deal with.

Link Posted: 11/24/2003 8:37:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Apparently Joe is getting quite the following.  I was just about to add a duplicate post praising Joe.  I sent him three new in wrap IMI 32 round UZI mags to be converted.  I was very concerned about them being professionally done, I didn’t want a hacked up dermal job.  After doing some research, Joe’s name kept coming up, so I took a chance.  I can now report that I am totally satisfied.  The cuts are super clean and very professional.  Joe also had them finished and back to me in under a week.  I made a trip to the range this weekend, and all three functioned without a single hiccup.  As a bonus, we reloaded them and tried them through my friends Full Auto Vector UZI, and they still run great there also.  I would not hesitate to recommend Joe and his services, and would do business with him again anytime.  

Matthew Roddy (m4_a3)
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top