Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2003 3:46:08 PM EDT
ANYBODY HAVE SOME OPINIONS ON THIS UPPER?
!I WANT ONE! LOOKS SWEET HOPE IT WORKS AS SUCH
Im looking for the panther 22lr upper from DPMS
i will trade for a new or used one

things i have for trade:
i have 20 SA80 30rd AR15/M16 mags new in the plastic and 2 refinshed okay ind. USGI mags
and 2 new in plastic USGI 30rd mags of some type cant remember the maker at this time.i am willing to trade the lot for anything but want this DPMS 22 upper first off.

I also have a ruger 10/22 with blued bull barrel(.920)... Fajen thumbhole sillouhette stock and upgraded hammer and trigger very very accurate sorry gotta keep my scope
please throw some trades at me fellas
thanks!
Link Posted: 9/16/2003 3:56:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought the A22 which is the entire rifle... shoot great!!! Front end heavy so I had it turned down in steps, .850 to hand guard, .750 handguard end to muzzle end. ROCKS!!!

Good luck.
Link Posted: 9/16/2003 6:35:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I appreciate you enthusiasm but you're posting the wrong forum. You need to make a post in the Wanted To Trade section of the Equipment Exchange. [:)]
Link Posted: 9/16/2003 10:54:02 PM EDT
[#3]
I MADE A POST IN THAT FORUM TOO
how about you stick to the subject and stop trying to be somebodies dad.
thanks for all your help but i dont need it if it comes in the form you seem to be dishing out.
this post has to do with more than just trading thats why i put it here DUH ..CAUSE I WANNA HERE SOME PEOPLES OPINIONS AS WELL
the trading is just another part of the entire picture. so please dont flame about forum this forum that all your doing is wasting good posting space for people that stay on the subject"dad"  lmao
man you ask for help and opinions you get hit across the head with common snese BS
thanks anyways
Link Posted: 9/17/2003 4:21:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Sorry if my post "offended" you but I did format my post in a "nice" manner. I would hardly consider my post a "flame". You're right, I should have looked to see if you made a post in the WTB forum but there's no need to respond to my post in the manner you did. Based on your # of posts, you're a "newb" here and I was only trying to assist you. A lot of "newbs" aren't aware of the forums in the EE.

And if anyone ever asks you the question "Who's your daddy?", now you know [:)]
Link Posted: 9/17/2003 4:54:43 AM EDT
[#5]
ive been a member for some time just had  my pc crash and forgot my log in and pass has been about 3 months
but thanks "dad"
Link Posted: 9/20/2003 5:52:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Go to Cheaperthandirt.com, they have em for $369 plus shipping.
Link Posted: 9/20/2003 6:02:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top