Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 12/15/2002 10:02:24 AM EDT
Saw mags advertized for sale at cruffler's.

www.cruffler.com/JLD.html

I don't know if they have any in stock, just passing the info.

30 rd.............$24.99..........looks like the one CDNN used to sell. They also have 40 round mags.

Link Posted: 12/15/2002 1:52:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Boycott high priced mags, use Sten mags!!

[beer]
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 5:48:39 PM EDT
[#2]
What HM said ...
Link Posted: 12/15/2002 8:35:17 PM EDT
[#3]
/\ With what they say.... [beer]

Edit...
Actually, those prices are really not that bad, for what they are.  For those who are not that "mechanically enclined"...

Granted, I have 40 Sten mags and for the price of on of the mags on that page ($24.99 ones), I got a grab back of Stens (10 mags...well, for 29.99 at the highest price, 19.99 at the lowest).
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 3:16:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Just want to give info, for those who want to keep a COLT type mag system.  FOR THE PUREST.
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 5:55:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Just want to give info, for those who want to keep a COLT type mag system.  FOR THE PUREST.
View Quote

And we appreciate your support. [:D]

By the way, I wonder if those curved mags are the converted FMK's.
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 11:32:58 AM EDT
[#6]
ma96782,

Mele Kalikimaka, what part of Hawaii are you from?  My wife grew up in Oahu.  Thanks for the heads up.  You can never have enough mags.  Aside from my converted Sten mag block, I still have my one piece Colt mag block so I'm always on the lookout for reasonably price Colt/Uzi mags.
Link Posted: 12/16/2002 6:57:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
ma96782,

Mele Kalikimaka, what part of Hawaii are you from?  My wife grew up in Oahu.  Thanks for the heads up.  You can never have enough mags.  Aside from my converted Sten mag block, I still have my one piece Colt mag block so I'm always on the lookout for reasonably price Colt/Uzi mags.
View Quote

Diddo....I have my original and always look out for cheap mags.  But since I have 40 Stens...
Link Posted: 12/21/2002 12:21:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Hey, I'm from Oahu.......I'm working right now.....Wahiawa (Home of the 25th INF Division Light).

And have a nice Hawaiian Christmas to you too.

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top