Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/4/2002 8:20:12 PM EDT
Can/would Olympic Arms do a 10mm upper in M4A3 config w/ a gov profile preban barrel on it?

Would it be possible to get a chrome lined barrel on it?

If they wont do the 14.5" barrel, will they do a gov-profile (NOT HBAR) 16" barrel?

Standard car handgaurds would be fine, as I'll be changing them to tan.

Any ideas of the cost?
Link Posted: 8/23/2002 8:33:02 PM EDT
[#1]
First of all cure, check your posts, it says "under $500.00" and that my good man is NOT way over dealer.

Secondly, do the math again on the wall dimensions. Remember, you have to divide by 2 when you subtract the bore diameter from OD of the M4 cut, provided you make a barrel with the bore in the center.

73easting: Thanks for the comments, but your dead wrong. My beef is not that he is selling accessories as a non FFL dealer, my beef is that he is whoring the market for all of the Oly distributors just because he has some sweetheart deal from the factory as an employee. He obviously does not understand macro-economics at all. And you criticize my reading comprehension!? PLEASE, take a look at ALL of thecrue postings if you want to help someone with proper english issues.

Finally, Steve, aka thecrue, nothing personal, but PLEASE, try and use the "period" in your sentences. It's on the bottom right of the keyboard in case you can't find it.
Link Posted: 8/27/2002 8:57:42 PM EDT
[#2]
All right man this is all I am going to say,I am not wasting my time with you anymore. We have here class, a barrel dia of .610 and a bore of .400 so we take .610 minus .400 and all together now we get .210 then we divide that by 2 and you get, well most of us will figure that out.  P.S. hey read the post again i am the guy telling him that he cant find an upper for  under $500.00.
Link Posted: 8/28/2002 10:01:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Dealer price on a pistol caliber conversion is $495.  

thecrue, do you know Mario Platoni?

What was that about Dan from Discount Guns?  He sold me my ArmaLite.
Link Posted: 8/31/2002 8:04:57 PM EDT
[#4]
iF 495 is dealer price how can FAc offer them for $485.00??

Link Posted: 8/31/2002 9:12:30 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
iF 495 is dealer price how can FAc offer them for $485.00??

The miracle of volume discounts.  If you buy ONE, the dealer price applies.  If you buy 100, you probably get a 20% to 30% discount off the single-unit dealer price.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top