Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/17/2017 10:06:27 PM EDT
Any recommendations for a lower in 9mm that uses Glock magazines?
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 10:13:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I went with a QC10 small frame Glock lower and sent off the form 1 today. It's matted to an X Products side charging upper. The wait begins.
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 10:22:51 PM EDT
[#2]
if you don't want a last round bolt hold open, how much do you want to spend?... my complete billet New Frontier lower was close to the price of a Quarter Circle 10 stripped lower... my billet PSA was even cheaper, and made by NFA
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 10:30:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I've been pouring rounds through a new build with a Runner Runner Guns lower - and lovin' it.
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 10:56:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've pouring rounds through a new build with a Runner Runner Guns lower - and lovin' it.
View Quote
Built mine on a Runner Runner lower and an NFA side charging upper late in 2015. I have shot a ton of ammo out of it, well north of 5000 rounds so far. It is a range blaster, that does double duty as a truck gun. I can poke it out the sunroof of my Jeep and now I gots a mini technical.

The pistol has the Deadfoot Arms Modified Cycling system short recoil system as listed. It is a super sweet pistol that has given me zero problems from day one.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Here-are-two-of-my-recent-builds-for-your-consideration-/5-1984830/
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 11:42:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Built mine on a Runner Runner lower and an NFA side charging upper late in 2015. I have shot a ton of ammo out of it, well north of 5000 rounds so far. It is a range blaster, that does double duty as a truck gun. I can poke it out the sunroof of my Jeep and now I gots a mini technical.

The pistol has the Deadfoot Arms Modified Cycling system short recoil system as listed. It is a super sweet pistol that has given me zero problems from day one.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Here-are-two-of-my-recent-builds-for-your-consideration-/5-1984830/
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've pouring rounds through a new build with a Runner Runner Guns lower - and lovin' it.

Vewy interesting...that's one compact sum bitch.
Link Posted: 10/18/2017 1:19:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Any recommendations for a lower in 9mm that uses Glock magazines?
View Quote

Yes...I recommend you read the dozen or so threads about "Which Glock Lower should I buy" over the past 6 months.

_
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 12:34:24 PM EDT
[#7]
PSA, get it on sale with free shipping. Havent had one issue with it at all.

My rifle cost $550 to put together. Add my red dot and im in it for less than $700 for a rifle that runs like a sewing machine and can put 5 rds inside 2" at 25yds with 125gn flat nose poly coated bullets and blue dot.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Top Top