Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Basics
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/9/2014 9:15:44 AM EDT
Im in the middle of a build right now and could use a couple of pointers I have a noveske n4 lower with a rra lpk with with out a tigger a bcm buffer tube spring and carbine buffer mur stripped upper I want to do a 14.5 noveske n4 barrel need some help with a trigger hand guard bcg and if I should change any thing it just going to be used for a all around gun thanks
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 9:56:37 AM EDT
[#1]
For a trigger, take a good look at Geisselle products (SSA would do we for an all around rifle). For rails, you could look at Geisselle, ALG, Noveske, Samson Evo. As for BCGs, just stick with some of the bigger names, and you'll wind up with a decent product.
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 10:34:59 AM EDT
[#2]
thanks for your input and as for the the buffer would you recommend swapping out for the h2 or some thing else, and the the muzzle device being that it will have to be pinned and welded I was looking at the fsc556 or vortex any thoughts
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 11:50:24 AM EDT
[#3]
For buffers, I start with the standard carbine to see how it cycles...
Link Posted: 3/9/2014 5:31:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Ok that's what I thought but wanted to make sure
Page AR-15 » AR Basics
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top