Thank you!
Link Posted: 9/17/2017 12:53:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thank you!
View Quote
You're welcome.  

The story is that the leader, Charlie Cash, is the brother of an aquaintance of mine.  He used an XM177E1 during his tour.  All of these guys are still alive and doing well.  They all still get together for a reunion once in a while.
Link Posted: 9/17/2017 2:37:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

You're welcome.  

The story is that the leader, Charlie Cash, is the brother of an aquaintance of mine.  He used an XM177E1 during his tour.  All of these guys are still alive and doing well.  They all still get together for a reunion once in a while.
View Quote
Thanks for the pics and the story.

Every time I see photos like these I can't help but wonder if they made it home alive and how they are doing. They always look so young in the photos and then you stop and think how old they must be now.
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 1:15:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Thanks for the pics and the story.

Every time I see photos like these I can't help but wonder if they made it home alive and how they are doing. They always look so young in the photos and then you stop and think how old they must be now.
View Quote
I know what you mean.  These guys were just kids back then.  Now they are all 20 years older than I am.  They went through some shit that I can't even imagine.  They could tell stories that they would rather forget.  But, at least in the case of this team, they are all still strong and doing just fine.  For once it's a happy ending to a crappy story.
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 1:21:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Very cool! Thanks OP.
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 1:42:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Awesome pics, man!
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top