Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/18/2013 12:15:08 PM EDT
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_7_125/1145164_607_stock.html

If I could build one here in CA this would already be gone.

Link Posted: 3/18/2013 12:22:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_7_125/1145164_607_stock.html

If I could build one here in CA this would already be gone.

If I  could (legally) have it on my post ban lower I would have bought it an hour ago!
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 1:05:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I was thinking hard.  Glad someone else just pulled the trigger and saved me some money.
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 1:12:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I was thinking hard.  Glad someone else just pulled the trigger and saved me some money.

Youre welcome

We can have SBR's in IL as of this year with a couple extra hoops to jump through, and a 607 has been my dream AR for a long long time. The news about SBR's in IL hit the same time last summer when I got to meet another very cool retro head and shoot his 607 which reignited the desire.

eta: I have handguards, a barrel, and moderator. Need to get off my duff and put my backorder in with NDS.
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 1:13:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, I almost did it but couldn't justify it sitting on my shelf for the next decade gathering dust.

BTW, I'm looking for an old style castle nut (receiver extension nut) and a couple of .625" round front handguard caps if anyone wants to make a few bucks.
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 1:23:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Dang it!!! Just missed it.

I'm in process  of gathering parts to build a dedicated 22lr upper 607.  Oh well, will keep my eyes open.

BTW...nice buy.
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 1:34:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Yeah, I almost did it but couldn't justify it sitting on my shelf for the next decade gathering dust.

BTW, I'm looking for an old style castle nut (receiver extension nut) and a couple of .625" round front handguard caps if anyone wants to make a few bucks.

I would probably place a WTB ad instead of advertising in the Tech forums.
Link Posted: 3/18/2013 1:45:43 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I would probably place a WTB ad instead of advertising in the Tech forums.

I did.  Want a link to it?

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top