Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/1/2012 5:23:07 PM EDT
Or Numrich. What shape are they in? Thanks. Shawn
Link Posted: 7/1/2012 5:27:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Or Numrich. What shape are they in? Thanks. Shawn

I bought four last winter.  They were okay.  No cracks, but some scrapes and rusted swing swivels.  I was able to clean them all up to be usable.

John Thomas

Link Posted: 7/2/2012 2:54:36 AM EDT
[#2]
I bought four last winter. They were okay. No cracks, but some scrapes and rusted swing swivels. I was able to clean them all up to be usable.

Wish I could say the same and I bought 10 and 4 were serviceable.  Some butt plates/pads were torn in half,  cracks,  etc. Appeared fair condition at best.  No major chunks missing except off butt pads.  Would personally look elsewhere but for even $8ea I had to eat too many to justify purchase.  Definately a gamble.  Their return policy licks and they will send worse condition replacement if one bothers to go that route.  Ask me how I know.  Do kinda regret sending back a trashed 601 HG as the replacement was broken worse and not 601.  Couldn't recommend them in good faith as they seem to have the typical north east USA customer service.  You don't want onions,  scrape them off!  Big disappointment from dealing with them back in the day!   Customer for over 30 years.  Have bought other shotgun/rifle parts that were NOS.  Went from my A list of suppliers to never in a matter of a couple of years.  Think the older people left and the newer generation is in the house.  Lady who does the returns/customer service is a real pathetic piece of work!  I'd almost guarantee a little credit card fraud just by talking with them on the phone.
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 5:15:24 AM EDT
[#3]
I bought a set, stock, handguards, and pistol grip, about two months ago. A coluple of teeth broken off the handguards but otherwise serviceable. Like Sarco buying here is a lottery.
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 5:27:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys. I just wanted to let you know I got the stock today and it is in what I would call very good shape. No scratches,gouges,etc. Just one spot with a small flaking. Swivel is really nice and rust free too. Not bad for $14.95. Shawn
Link Posted: 7/2/2012 7:45:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Appears they sent all the crap to me.  As stated I've bought decent parts from them too.  Just been quite a long time ago.  Glad it worked out for you.  I would be careful dealing with them and credit cards.
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top