Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/25/2020 10:54:54 AM EDT
anybody know of anywhere I can buy one? Its the only missing link to complete my build.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:50:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Watch EE. I saw one and jumped on it. They go quickly.
Link Posted: 7/25/2020 11:54:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Watch EE. I saw one and jumped on it. They go quickly.
View Quote

Yeah, good luck.
Link Posted: 7/26/2020 10:56:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
anybody know of anywhere I can buy one? Its the only missing link to complete my build.
View Quote
I actually just got one about a week ago from Trex Arms
But I was 100% lucky and they sold out in about 20 minutes. I actually called Brownells a couple of weeks ago as well and they said they are getting them in like every few months.(I don't know exact time frame, She actually told me butI forgot. something like that) Just keep bouncing between Brownells, Trexarms, and Primary Arms website. Thats what I did and eventually got one! Good Luck!

*Edit: I also had one backordered with brownells the entire time, so I would do something like that and then keep looking and jump on the first one you see then cancel your brownells order. Optics Planet might have them as well.
Also, also Trex arms has the best deal on it $245 shipped.
Link Posted: 7/26/2020 5:13:06 PM EDT
[#4]
I have two AR pistols, with Law folders. Am going to try a Sylvan folder on my next project. A few people I know seem to be pleased with them, the price is right, and they are still in stock at many places.
https://www.masdefense.com/SYLVAN-ARMS-SIDE-FOLDING-STOCK-ADAPTER-ARH300-p/arh300.htm
Link Posted: 7/26/2020 8:27:03 PM EDT
[#5]
I've been looking now for about a month and after no luck I placed a backorder at Brownells about a week ago. I know it's a crapshoot but maybe eventually someday I'll get one. I have an email alert set up at Primary Arms but the last two times they had stock it was in the middle of the night while I was sleeping and when I woke up in the morning of course they were all gone.
Link Posted: 7/26/2020 10:13:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Brownells has them come in and go out regularly. Just put in for the backorder option. I bought one about 3 weeks ago. Took about 2 or 3 days of waiting before it cam e back in stock.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 4:15:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I have two AR pistols, with Law folders. Am going to try a Sylvan folder on my next project. A few people I know seem to be pleased with them, the price is right, and they are still in stock at many places.
https://www.masdefense.com/SYLVAN-ARMS-SIDE-FOLDING-STOCK-ADAPTER-ARH300-p/arh300.htm
View Quote

Sylvan is actually on sale and in stock right now. I almost want to buy one just because of the price.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 5:13:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Sportsmen's Guide has them for $300, $270 for members.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 8:32:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Brownells has them come in and go out regularly. Just put in for the backorder option. I bought one about 3 weeks ago. Took about 2 or 3 days of waiting before it cam e back in stock.
View Quote

That's what I did, a few months ago, and I received mine from them, in about two weeks.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 8:33:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:  Sylvan is actually on sale and in stock right now. I almost want to buy one just because of the price.
View Quote

I'm kind of surprised more people haven't purchased one of those and gave a report, here.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 9:18:21 PM EDT
[#11]
I have a sylvan, like it alot. I'm going to purchase another one soon, 1/2 the price of the law folder and works perfect.
Link Posted: 7/27/2020 11:24:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I'm kind of surprised more people haven't purchased one of those and gave a report, here.
View Quote

I watched This video on it and it pretty much sold the law folder for me always, even tho it's so much more. It's kind of cosmetic I guess, it doesn't really effect the functionality of it, anyway.
Link Posted: 7/28/2020 12:20:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:  I watched This video on it and it pretty much sold the law folder for me always, even tho it's so much more. It's kind of cosmetic I guess, it doesn't really effect the functionality of it, anyway.
View Quote

If you read further down in the comments, that Sylvan folder was their Gen 2. The new Gen 3 folder seems to have corrected the CH issue and tightened up the hinge, as well.

Has anyone purchased the Gen 3 Sylvan folder and, if so, how is it holding up for you?
Link Posted: 7/28/2020 12:47:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

If you read further down in the comments, that Sylvan folder was their Gen 2. The new Gen 3 folder seems to have corrected the CH issue and tightened up the hinge, as well.

Has anyone purchased the Gen 3 Sylvan folder and, if so, how is it holding up for you?
View Quote

I didn't read the comments lol, Thanks for the info tho. I might check it out afterall.
Link Posted: 7/28/2020 8:31:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Heads up! I got an in-stock alert email from Bauer Precision this evening and I placed an order.

*edit* They're out of stock again.

Link Posted: 7/29/2020 11:52:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Primary Arms sent an email ~11:20pm eastern and they are back in stock. Bought one for $240 - $269 with tax and shipping.
Link Posted: 7/30/2020 9:30:57 AM EDT
[#17]
Go directly to the source

lawtactical.com

Best customer service is the business.

Your welcome
Link Posted: 7/30/2020 10:32:17 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Go directly to the source

lawtactical.com

Best customer service is the business.

Your welcome
View Quote

They don't actually sell them privately? They atleast didn't offer that option to me when I called, 10/10 customer service tho.
Link Posted: 8/3/2020 12:13:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Law Tactical has folders in stock, this morning.
Link Posted: 8/3/2020 12:56:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Clint50:
Law Tactical has folders in stock, this morning.
View Quote
It doesn't have a direct buy link that I can find. It says buy now from brownells and has a hot link. unless I'm missing something this is all I see.

Link Posted: 8/3/2020 8:13:25 PM EDT
[#21]
I was fortunate to get one from a private listing but my search was exhausting! There have been a few on eBay listed from $400-$500 !!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/3/2020 8:21:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Zach Law is a member of a facebook group I belong to. Just talked to him, yesterday.
Sent him a pm, just now.
Link Posted: 8/3/2020 8:25:02 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I was fortunate to get one from a private listing but my search was exhausting! There have been a few on eBay listed from $400-$500 !!!!!!!!!
View Quote

My suggestion is to put your email on Brownell's list for one, if out of stock. They are a major dealer for Law Tactical and get regular shipments.
I did that and my folder was shipped about two weeks later.
Link Posted: 8/3/2020 8:34:32 PM EDT
[#24]
I got stuck with two of them lol. I had done a backorder purchase through Brownells. In the meantime I had my email at Bauer Precision and Primary Arms for stock alert. I had got an email from Bauer saying they had some and my Brownells order still showed Backordered. So I purchased from Bauer with the intent to cancel the Brownells backorder. Wouldn't ya know it, before my email to tech support to cancel had been answered, my Brownells backorder shipped haha.. son of a... So now I have two law tacticals en route. Whataya do, crap luck but maybe a blessing since they are hard to get. It's not like I won't use the 2nd one on the next build.. or the next build.. or the next build.......
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 5:08:41 PM EDT
[#25]
I talked to Zach Law again, yesterday, and they do not sell direct. He also told me they ship to Brownells, every week.
Link Posted: 8/8/2020 5:21:31 PM EDT
[#26]
I got mine about 2 weeks ago from primary arms.
Link Posted: 8/11/2020 8:37:15 AM EDT
[#27]
DSG had the FDE ones in stock yesterday. I stepped away from the computer, came back and they were gone
Link Posted: 8/12/2020 11:59:21 AM EDT
[#28]
I really need to start using the EE - have boxes of stuff, including a LAW. It's neat if you need the size reduction, but I stopped using it for various reasons.
Link Posted: 8/16/2020 1:48:47 AM EDT
[#29]
Says in stock but it may take up to six weeks for delivery

LT Folder
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top