Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2005 12:43:06 PM EDT
I just joined the ar site and i have a quick and easy question. Is the bushmaster ar-15 PISTOL legal in New Jersey? Please forgive me if this is a stupid question, but i really dont know too much about the terms referring to these weapons. Thanks in advace for your help.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 5:16:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 5:27:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I've seen them for sale in NJ gunshops.

I think the shops name was "Hauge" indoor range.
Its is down off 295 on exit 20 I think
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 6:57:58 AM EDT
[#3]
I didn't think ANY firearm is legal in Jersey.

;)

p.s. I hope you Jersey-ites can throw off your "shackles" & join the rest of the union soon.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 10:37:18 AM EDT
[#4]
thank you all!!
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 11:40:54 PM EDT
[#5]
I know they aren't legal in MD, would surprise me if they were legal in NJ
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 8:16:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Yes the carbon guns are legal in NJ. Yes Georegia. Jersy folks can own fireams.   Believe it or not, there are class 3 owners in NJ.  It is hard to get, but with some influence, one can obtain.  
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 11:11:06 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Yes the carbon guns are legal in NJ. Yes Georegia. Jersy folks can own fireams.   Believe it or not, there are class 3 owners in NJ.  It is hard to get, but with some influence, one can obtain.  

I do hope you don't have to hand over your 1st born or anything that near / dear.

Class3 is great. What about CCW?
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 11:15:17 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I do hope you don't have to hand over your 1st born or anything that near / dear.

No on CCW here unless youre an LEO.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 5:31:47 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No on CCW here unless youre an LEO.

Eeek.

Unobtainium.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 9:21:27 AM EDT
[#10]
I know a Corrections Officer (Response Team Sergeant) that can not get permission from the government to buy a handgun in Jersey. In Jersey you need permission from the government to buy a handgun, even if you are a good Subject, I mean citizen.

No offense  Dunn378, but the best solution to weapons ownership issues in Jersey is to move to a Free State. Pennsylvania barely qualifies as a Free State.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 6:29:52 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I know a Corrections Officer (Response Team Sergeant) that can not get permission from the government to buy a handgun in Jersey. In Jersey you need permission from the government to buy a handgun, even if you are a good Subject, I mean citizen.

No offense  Dunn378, but the best solution to weapons ownership issues in Jersey is to move to a Free State. Pennsylvania barely qualifies as a Free State.

And you say that why?
Class 3 ok ,
weapons ban   no,
CCW  yes
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top