Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/24/2013 6:49:36 AM EDT
I ordered an M&P 10 Magpul edition in January of this year.  I see the plain versions have been all over the place.  Does any one know if they are even making these yet?  If not what is another good version of a 308 in an AR platform as I think 10 months is way to long to wait, I'll get my money back and go to another company.
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 6:52:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Who did you order from?

S&W makes a good piece.

ETA: yea, 10months a long time. Stupid question...did you call and follow up?
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 7:27:39 AM EDT
[#2]
I ordered through a local reputable law enforcement shop in the Philly area.  Talked to them and they have no idea.  Spoke to S&W a few times in the past months and got a few conflicting stories from them.  Like I said just annoyed but starting to get angry.
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 10:34:44 AM EDT
[#3]
I seen one in a local gun store here in Ga. for $1299 yesterday.
So yes they are making them.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 6:42:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I ordered an M&P 10 Magpul edition in January of this year.  I see the plain versions have been all over the place.  Does any one know if they are even making these yet?
View Quote

The S&W rep is very responsive in the S&W area of the Industry forum.  You may want try asking this there.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top