Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/26/2013 4:09:15 PM EDT
Well I am one step closer with my Grendel. I got my Harris bipod and GG&G Harris bipod adapter (not the quick detach). I decided I really didn't need the quick detach for this build. I went with the 6'-9' S-BRM bipod and really like the feel of it. Is the Pod-Lock a worthwhile buy?

Now finding some ammo has been impossible, the only thing needed. Oh well, will wait, watch and order if I find any. Anyone know anyplace in the Daytona Beach area that has any 6.5 Grendel ammo in stock. I know it is a longshot, but thought I may as well ask. I really want to try my new rifle out.

Thanks in advance
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 4:25:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Need pics. The 6.5G is a great cartridge.
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 5:00:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Need pics. The 6.5G is a great cartridge.
View Quote

OK, here you go.

Specs:
Mega Forged Lower
Seekins Billet upper
Seekins SP3R V2 Mod Quad Rail
AA 20" Stainless Barrel (coated) SPR profile
Vltor gas block
melonite gas tube
Smith Enterprises M16 carrier (SE in the Shield)
AA Bolt
Magpul ACS-L
Ergo palm shelf grip
Spikes ST-T3 buffer
KAC/PRI charging handle
Nikon Monarch 2.5x10x50 with Butler Creek Covers
Nikon M-223xr scope mount
A2 FH
Standard LPK (to be switched out for 2 stage)
GG&G Harris Bipod adapter
Harris 6"-9" S-BRM bipod

I had wanted a Grendel for a long time. I have taken my time to get this together. I still want to get a good 2 stage, so that is the next upgrade on the list. I am not sure about the ergo grip, I want to try it out. If I dont like it, I will put my MIAD back on it. Monarch is the glass I went with to start out and may change that out at some point and still thinking BUIS pair at some point maybe. I have smaller mags as well. Don't know if I will switch out the A2 FH.

I am pretty happy with the way it came out and can't wait to try it out.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top