Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/21/2012 4:37:08 PM EDT
My 300Blk SBR is finally coming together. I have the gun together and should be getting the stamp for my suppressor in the next few weeks.

The setup is as follows- Noveske 8.2" NSR 300Blk upper on my Spikes SBR lower, Geissele trigger and (currently) a Vortex Razor 1-6. Suppressor is an AAC 762SDN-6.

The gun will ultimately be used like most Blk's, but I am interested in seeing the accuracy potential of the Noveske barrel in this setup. I have some of the Barnes "Black Tips" in 110 grain and am going to eventually load those myself to see what kind of accuracy I can get. But in the meantime I am wanting to maybe order a couple hundred factory Super's to do some testing.

I know there are tons of Mfg's making all kinds of stuff for the 300Blk and I am wondering if there is anyone making "precision" ammo for it, since that is not exactly the cartridges design intention.

In the past when I wanted factory precision ammo, I went with FGMM usually, but I dont think they are loading anything currently. Can anyone recommend anything?

As I was typing this I just thought about SW Ammo, I am off to check them out. Personally never used anything from them but have heard good things.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:12:34 PM EDT
[#1]
My 8" 1:8 twist Noveske barrel likes the Remington 125gr match.  1" at 100yds was pretty easy while using my 762-SDN-6.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 5:40:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
My 8" 1:8 twist Noveske barrel likes the Remington 125gr match.  1" at 100yds was pretty easy while using my 762-SDN-6.

Good to hear. Positive results. Mine is a 7 twist, but hopefully moa or better results won't be too hard to attain.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 2:56:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good to hear. Positive results. Mine is a 7 twist, but hopefully moa or better results won't be too hard to attain.

As I'm sure you know, your results might be completely different, but at least the match ammo exists for you to try.

Let us know how it goes.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 1:01:04 PM EDT
[#4]

Check out PNWarms.com. They have 4different loads. I am interested in the 125 BT and the 155 grain loads.

Good luck.

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top