Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/15/2007 3:25:25 PM EDT
I am new to the world of the Black Rifle and I want to build my own.  Does anyone know where I can find detailed information on the what all different variants mean.  i.e. M4, A2 etc.  I aplolgize in advance for the rookie question but I can't seem to find what I need on this site.

Thanks.  
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 3:29:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Start here... This will help

Start Here
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 3:40:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks!  Any good advice for a newbie?
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 3:42:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Read alot before you buy anything. Dont jump into a rifle until you are dead set on how you want it or you will waste money changing it up a dozen times. And read the tacked threads and use the search feature.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 4:39:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 6:26:07 PM EDT
[#5]
I would suggest that you choose everything but have the important parts assembled by someone who is skilled at it and more importantly has all the right tools.  You'll save money buying a lower then buying an upper.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top