Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/30/2006 9:37:56 AM EDT
I'm new to the 6.8spc and after yesterday at the range I'm hooked. I did noticed the A2 wheel was for 5.56. After all the cussin' I left the peep 0-200 set the post
elevation and left the wheel at 6/3. Bang the steel at 200 meters no problem. Now going for further range is the A2 wheel any good? That is one question, the next is my old post from another forum and was never answered.

[How do you zero a 6.8 spc upper with A2 iron sights? I'm using 115gr rem and stag upper. Is it 25 Meters for 300 42 meters for 250 like the 5.56?
Appreciate a reply]

IMO - Military should keep this 40+ year battle proven rifle, install a gas piston, use 6.8spc and have the best battle rifle in the world.

Appreciate a reply to my questions thanks.

USN 71-77
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top