Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/31/2006 9:23:34 PM EDT
DPMS LR-308 AP4 - Here's mine and it's a keeper.

Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:34:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Good looking rig! Really like the ARMS Swan. Should be a great compliment to your all-weather SPC. (BTW, that's sounds to be a nice set-up too). I'll have to get a copy of the article... I know, I know, I should be renewing my NRA membership >

Have you run any loads across a chrono? Curious about the muzzle report too. I can't imagine it could be any worse than the Beowulf. What's your experience with the noise level?
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:43:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Should be getting my LR-308 this thurs !!!
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 2:40:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:13:25 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Good looking rig! Really like the ARMS Swan. Should be a great compliment to your all-weather SPC. (BTW, that's sounds to be a nice set-up too). I'll have to get a copy of the article... I know, I know, I should be renewing my NRA membership >

Have you run any loads across a chrono? Curious about the muzzle report too. I can't imagine it could be any worse than the Beowulf. What's your experience with the noise level?

Thanks..........Yes, your right, the 6.8 SPC WOA all weather AR will make a fine addition. I'll have to take another AR family picture when it's done

Haven't done any chronograph work. Still working on the supply of factory ammo- It's getting about time to find out what kind of speed I'm getting from the 16 inch barrel. The report is not too bad for a short barrel rig. Doesn't come close to the report from 16 inch 308 Saiga's.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Top Top