Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2006 6:25:01 AM EDT
I suppose this is in the right place for a question about DPMS .308s, since the other one says AR10 (trade mark), meaning armalite, right?

Anyway, my question is, if anyone knows, have they in the past, or do they even now perhaps, offer a model/variant not shown on their website?

The ONLY standard-contour .308 they show is the 16"carbine.  I'm wanting a 20", std. contour.  Would they build one for not much more, or should I just go armalite and forget about it?  Obviously, I like the price of the DPMS.

http://www.dpmsinc.com/308_series.html

Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:31:35 PM EDT
[#1]
According to the folks at DPMS, there is a 20" in the works, due out this spring or summer.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 2:56:22 PM EDT
[#2]
18" mid length chrome lined. I will see the day!
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 2:50:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Tony Caspers From Final Option has the Best prices for DPMS rifles.
.223 or .308's He can even get the new 6.8, anything DPMS makes.
He can be reached at his web site:
FINAL OPTION
Let him know that you heard this from AR15.com
He has special prices for AR15 members
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top