Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2017 9:51:22 PM EDT
URX4 MLok.  Tell me it will be wonderful.  My Troy tube rail had to go.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 11:53:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Good purchase.

What's it going on?
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 8:36:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Good purchase.

What's it going on?
View Quote
Older (obviously) Sabre 16" middy that runs and shoots great.  Had a buddy install it.
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 8:52:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Older (obviously) Sabre 16" middy that runs and shoots great.  Had a buddy install it.
View Quote
I also have a Sabre 16" mid-length carbine.  It's a great shooting gun!  Post pics when you get e URX installed!
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 10:38:46 AM EDT
[#4]
With all the 2/3/3.1s I have, I still think I need a URX4, but I haven't made the transition yet.

Quoted: I also have a Sabre 16" mid-length carbine.  It's a great shooting gun!  Post pics when you get e URX installed!
View Quote
This.
Link Posted: 9/10/2017 4:22:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 3:40:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Very nice. Do you have any pictures of the Troy rail before it went away? Why did you decide against it?
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 4:08:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Nice blaster! What can are you using?
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 8:06:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Nice blaster! What can are you using?
View Quote
Thank you and Saker 556.  I like it a lot.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 8:08:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Very nice. Do you have any pictures of the Troy rail before it went away? Why did you decide against it?
View Quote
Just these are handy, every time I took it off and put it back on, I had to use increasing torque/thread the screws more.  On the last time, it got off centered and stayed that way.  Enough was enough, it is a poor design.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 12:15:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Great picture and that is a cool rifle.

Nicely done.
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 8:48:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Great picture and that is a cool rifle.

Nicely done.
View Quote
Thanks!  You can tell I've been working on a chainsaw on the tailgate.  The rifle feels huge due to the longer rail and where I positioned the VFG, gotta move that, and I need an MLOK friendly light mount, the one I have was made for the Troy, and it's torqued on tight, but it does not lock into the MLOK slots.
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 11:38:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Jack Leuba shill
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 5:11:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Jack Leuba shill
View Quote
Someone has to love fat people
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 5:53:09 PM EDT
[#14]
I've been using a URX4 on a DMR gun for a couple years now. It worked great and I love how there plenty of room inside for the gas block.

One concern I have now though is that the barrel is almost shot out and I'm not sure I'm going to be able to get the gas block off. It was a snug fit to begin with and that was before any carbon set in. Now if the gas block is tight, I have no way of getting behind it to smack it off.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top