Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/14/2013 5:17:15 PM EDT
I just need the disconnects.. not the rail mounts.  The stock and rail i have have them built in.  So it would be a waste to buy extra stuff i don't need.  And i can only find them bundled together.  Help?
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 5:35:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I've seen them in the accessories on their website, but the go out of stock pretty quickly.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 6:36:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I just need the disconnects.. not the rail mounts.  The stock and rail i have have them built in.  So it would be a waste to buy extra stuff i don't need.  And i can only find them bundled together.  Help?
View Quote

These?

http://www.brownells.com/shooting-accessories/slings-sling-swivels/sling-loop-sets/quick-detach-sling-swivel-prod31896.aspx?avs|Price_1=*%20TO%2014xzzx99&avs|Special-Filters_1=In%20Stock
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 4:19:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

These?

http://www.brownells.com/shooting-accessories/slings-sling-swivels/sling-loop-sets/quick-detach-sling-swivel-prod31896.aspx?avs|Price_1=*%20TO%2014xzzx99&avs|Special-Filters_1=In%20Stock

yes those.  but id rather have Daniel Defense for the quality
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 4:26:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

These?

I suspect Daniel Defense doesn't actually make them. They most likely sub those out just like pretty much everyone else. The VLTOR swivels are good to go.

Just stay away from the thinner Chinese made swivels and you will be fine.

You could always buy one of the Magpul MS4 slings, or a Blue Force gear Vickers that comes with swivels. I have both and they are very nice, and the swivels are sewn into the sling. USA made too.
Link Posted: 12/15/2013 6:10:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Damage Industries. Buy one get one.... great company.

Damage Industries
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top