Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/14/2013 7:09:39 AM EDT
.........for the build I have planned when I get back from deployment....

I own both......I just can't decide which one I want on my CMT desert bronze build.....

Opinions?
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 7:12:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Use the F93.  I used to have a couple of the MAKO stock with riser, and the riser interferes with the charging handle.  Big pain in the ass.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 7:13:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Jesus, well since aesthetics aren't a big priority I'd say the first on only because it has an adjustable cheek riser and a we swivel mount and is collapse able, and the latter is only going to collapse to a certain point.

Edit......since the cheap riser interferes with the charging handle forget about it, go with the M93
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 7:13:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Use the F93.  I used to have a couple of the MAKO stock with riser, and the riser interferes with the charging handle.  Big pain in the ass.
View Quote

No shit?

Good gouge.......thanks!!!
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 7:14:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 7:19:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Jesus, well since aesthetics aren't a big priority I'd say the first on only because it has an adjustable cheek riser and a we swivel mount and is collapse able, and the latter is only going to collapse to a certain point.

Edit......since the cheap riser interferes with the charging handle forget about it, go with the M93
View Quote

Agreed.

I have plenty of rifles with Magpul stocks...CTR, UBR.....etc.... I wanted something different.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 10:07:25 AM EDT
[#6]
You might want to look at the vltor stocks if you are looking for something different. My favorite stocks that are non magpul are the b5 bravo and both the b5 and lmt sopmod. Those are actually my favorite stocks even including anything from magpul.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 3:05:56 PM EDT
[#7]
I have two rifles with f93s.  They are nice stocks.  Lock up solid with a good cheek weld. They are a little heavy though.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 4:08:52 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm looking to ditch my tan M93 and get a Sopmod.
Link Posted: 12/14/2013 5:54:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Get a Tan Sopmod. Best stock I have.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top