Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/26/2013 8:19:58 PM EDT
need to take a minute to recognize Gordon Gipson at KNS Precision, Inc.
I called with a small request to purchase a replacement part for something that I damaged during installation.
I bent the hammer pin from a gen2 non-rotating pin kit and it was completely my error.

Gordon not only had the part in stock but shipped it out same day along with a really cool patch and a KNS sticker.
keep in mind this man is the Vice president of KNS and he just happened to also be the man answering my call.

+1 for these guys.

Thank you.
JM
Link Posted: 7/26/2013 10:50:36 PM EDT
[#1]

Yes. Gordon and Chris are both great guys. I have had the pleasure to be around them a few times and throw some lead down range.  All my AR's rock the KNS first gen anti-rotational pins.  Glad to hear they took care of you.
Link Posted: 7/27/2013 4:49:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yes. Gordon and Chris are both great guys. I have had the pleasure to be around them a few times and throw some lead down range.  All my AR's rock the KNS first gen anti-rotational pins.  Glad to hear they took care of you.
View Quote

+1 to KNS...
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 3:46:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Gordon also took care of me the other day. While cleaning my rifle i noticed a beat up piece (the one outside the receiver from the hammer pin to trigger pin). I asked if I could order a replacement. He said he would just ship me one. 2 days later I have the part in hand along with the KNS patch, sticker, and his card. Great customer service!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top