Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/20/2013 12:03:48 PM EDT
I am looking to replace the heavy as hell half quad on my RRA. I have had this gun for 3 years but never it never gets shot much. I never could warm up to the half quad. Can some one recommend a good mid length  quad forearm thats lighter. I am looking for something smaller in diameter and one that comes with all parts to install? Would like to stay in the $150 or less range. Thanks
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 12:58:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Tag for responses. I have the same rail and it is stupid heavy. Would like a longer lighter rail that has a cutout so i can still use the folding front sight.
Link Posted: 1/20/2013 5:04:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Ah, tag as well, this rail is ridiculously heavy, love the rest of the gun..
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 6:02:47 PM EDT
[#3]
no one? I have been looking at a Troy alpha in 9". Anyone have any opinions on it?
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 6:22:56 PM EDT
[#4]
There are solutions that meet your specs but not your price, and there are options that meet your price but not the specs.

Personally, I am partial to the DD Omega rail options and the Troy TRX products if you want narrow and lightweight free-float railed for-ends. But they will cost you more than $150.

Link Posted: 1/21/2013 6:48:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Not a quad but if you want something light and small around $150, the Midwest Industries Gen II SS is a close fit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top