Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/15/2012 5:21:32 AM EDT
I can get a PSA LPKfor slightly cheaper than an RRA kit
I've heard lots of people like RRA, but how does PSA compare? difference in quality? feel? longevity?
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 6:56:23 AM EDT
[#1]
I would go RRA, I have used both and though both had good parts the PSA had trigger and hammer pins that were too small(it's a noted problem and maybe they fixer it).

I have use a lot of RRA LPK's and never had an issue.
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 8:15:52 AM EDT
[#2]
might look into DD or CMT/STAG
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 11:08:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
might look into DD or CMT/STAG

I vote DD
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 4:36:54 PM EDT
[#4]
I own at least one of all of the above.
My next build will be a PSA LPK with a geissele trigger.
JM.02
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 4:55:20 PM EDT
[#5]
PSA
Link Posted: 2/15/2012 5:20:44 PM EDT
[#6]
I'd vote DD, but since thats not an option, PSA. I've had both (both meaning DD and PSA), the PSA lpk was all in spec and the trigger was better than I expected it to be considering the price. I'd say it was almost as good as the DD trigger.
Link Posted: 2/16/2012 2:15:18 PM EDT
[#7]
I just put together a psa lpk. I agree the trigger was better than i exopected. No pin problems everything was perfect. If your going all standard parts then i vote psa. Free shipping and low price is nice.
Link Posted: 2/16/2012 3:29:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Daniel Defense, Stag/CMT, PSA is that order from what i've seen first hand
Link Posted: 2/16/2012 8:28:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Nobody mentions them, but I'll throw JP out there. Got one minus the trigger, and went with an SSA. Nice Combo.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top