Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2012 6:27:42 PM EDT
Does anyone have a pic of how well these two colors match up?
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:29:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Tag!
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:32:07 PM EDT
[#2]
There was a picture I think in the AR15 build thread, but there are so many pictures I don't think anyone wants to comb that thread for it LOL
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 11:01:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Magpul has more green in their FDE, it's slightly darker.  Barely noticeable IMO.

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-IfSTZTgkt6Q/Twf6tpfwTDI/AAAAAAAAA6M/n83SFnb1eik/s800/IMAG0121.jpg
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 5:13:16 AM EDT
[#4]
As a general rule, VLTOR and Magpul colors (notably foliage green and FDE) match really well.  I have a rifle outfitted in foliage with magpul grips and a VLTOR stock and they're virtually identical.  A buddy of mine has the same stuff in FDE and I think it looks great.  Might not be exact, but close enough you'd never think they were different by looking at the stuff installed on a rifle.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 5:14:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks brother! That's what I needed to see, not much of a difference at all....
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 9:48:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Topic Moved
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top