Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2012 7:34:13 PM EDT
I currently have a dpms lower and upper with a 24 inch bull barrel. im interested in just buying a new upper with a 16 inch barrel preferably a flat top reciver with a four rail handguard if anyone has any suggestions ahy help will be apreciated.

P.S. I would like to stay in the 400-600$ price range
Thanks
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 11:59:14 AM EDT
[#1]
You should check out Palmetto State Armory.I am running one of their 20" uppers on my RRA lower and I could not be happier with the results.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 9:01:07 PM EDT
[#2]
PK Firearms would be worth looking at as well.
Link Posted: 1/4/2012 10:43:06 PM EDT
[#3]
coffin arms is a new company that makes great stuff. I have one of their uppers and I love it. Plus they have an amazing warranty system. worth checking out for sure.

if you google coffin arms they are a bit down the page and the website isnt that good but the guys there are really easy cool and easy to work with.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 1:20:15 AM EDT
[#4]
model 1 sales has some good looking stuff
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top