Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/25/2010 4:20:05 PM EDT
I have never owned a 2 stage trigger before. This will be going in a 308 variant Im building. My two options I have decided on are the Geissele Combat SSA, or the Wilson Combat Tactical 2 stage. If anyone has an opinion of one or the other please chime in. I havent heard anything horrible about either of these manufactures. Just wondering what you would suggest for my tac driver MEGA build.
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 4:35:18 PM EDT
[#1]
i have been using geisele trigger on both my m4 and my custom 6.5g. love em......great feel.

semper fi.
Link Posted: 10/25/2010 7:59:14 PM EDT
[#2]
If you're working on a precision build and are considering the Geissele, get the SSA-E for a field use rifle.  For bench use, look at the Hi Speed DMR.  It's been a while since I used the Wilson.  I started using Geisseles and never looked back.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 2:14:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Anything Gieissele.
The more you spend the better it gets.

Link Posted: 10/26/2010 2:31:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Anything Gieissele.
The more you spend the better it gets.

Brotha, ain't that the truth.  These danged black rifles.

Link Posted: 10/26/2010 5:34:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 5:40:04 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 5:56:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Between what I have read and everyones suggestions. I think I'll be going with the Geiselle. Ill post some pics when I have everything together. Thanks a lot fellas.
Link Posted: 10/26/2010 6:22:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Between what I have read and everyones suggestions. I think I'll be going with the Geiselle. Ill post some pics when I have everything together. Thanks a lot fellas.

Geisselle SSA-E, can't go wrong.

J
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top