Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/7/2006 10:33:52 AM EDT
how does the bushmasters 2 stage triger compare to the rock river arms 2 stage
and others? anyone have any experinces with any type of 2 stage triggers out there?
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 11:07:13 AM EDT
[#1]
The Bushmaster is a piece of crap especailly compared to the Rock River.

It is nothing more than a modified USGI trigger which will come out of adjustment. And when it does it will have a 12 lb. + pull and/or be a hair trigger. I have seen no less than a dozen crap out at our club.

For the money, the RR is hard to beat.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 3:18:59 PM EDT
[#2]
I have both and I hate my RRA 2 stage. It has a light first stage and a heavy second. My Bushmaster (Compass Lake Engineering) 2 stage has a heavy first stage and a light second. More to my liking. I ordered a Geissele Trigger to replace my RRA.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 5:17:27 PM EDT
[#3]
My bushmaster worked well for a few hundred rounds and then it turned into a crappy one-stage.  I readjusted it and used blue loctite and it's still good after two years.  My RRA national match used to have a light first-stage and heavy two stage, but was very crisp.  White Oad "tuned" it and it now has a light second stage(about 1.5lbs.) and still just as crisp.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 5:19:06 PM EDT
[#4]
I have had a Bushmaster and sold it to get a CP trigger .  The BM was good I never had a problem with it. I fired about 400 rounds with it thru my SPRISH build.  I have a White Oak RRA trigger it is better but I even made it better with different springs.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 11:12:44 PM EDT
[#5]
My bushmaster trigger sucks. Its the first thing that I am replacing. I have 400 or so rounds through it. It has'nt changed.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 8:10:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top