DD 12.0
Troy combat folding front and rear BUIS
Troy Medievil brake/suppressor
CMT B/BC/CH
It will also have a EoTech512 on it.

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 9:11:30 PM EDT
[#1]
one good looking upper you got there.

i would go with an optic that could stretch the capabilities of the upper more.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 5:45:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Concur on the need for a more capable optic.  Also consider a more efficient flash suppressor, as opposed to essentially a muzzle brake....unless a muzzle brake is the critical path for your application.  Otherwise -- terrific!  Going similar route in 6.8mm SPC.  
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 6:02:57 AM EDT
[#3]
EOTech sounds fine to me. Nice upper.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 6:04:25 AM EDT
[#4]
I do have plans to scope it, just not the $$$$ right now.

This uppe rwas originaly planned for a DD 9.0 BUT Jason was out, so I got the DD 12.0 same with the brake, originally there was to have been a Vortex G6, but he was out, so I got the Troy, so the platform changed, but thats OK gives me a excuse to save for another upper..

Link Posted: 3/4/2006 6:25:25 AM EDT
[#5]
If it's a JTAC built Krieger barrelled upper, it'll be a heck of a shooter, that's for dang sure!
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 6:29:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 6:51:52 AM EDT
[#7]
You did GOOD !

Link Posted: 3/4/2006 7:18:10 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
The Troy is a pretty capable flash suppressor, not a Vortex but as good as a Phantom.  Notice the open end, they do have a brake as well that is almost identical.

Thanks 1Shott, enjoy the upper  You got the last of this batch of 16" Kriegers but more are on order so we can get started on your new upper in, oh probably 2 weeks  Maybe you need a 6.8 twin instead

I am sure I will Jason, you did good on the upper before this one. Hopefully I wil have a range report next week....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top