Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/12/2006 2:55:39 PM EDT
Last year there were alot more pics by now.  What's the deal this year?  I'm gonna have to go next year....
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:02:41 PM EDT
[#1]
you arent looking hard enough.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 3:48:20 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm waiting on SMGLee's pics.  He always gets the good stuff.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 4:02:49 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

There are pix, all right.

But given the fact this is the only real industry bash each year*, and this site is built around the industry, you'd expect this to be wall-to-wall SHOT Show photos, product reviews, insightful discussions- with manufacturer reps weighing in, and (us) end-user input , and business being done

Tons of  buying/selling of gear. Not to mention a lot of buzz from the dealers who sponsor/support the site. Im amazed the Industry section isnt here pumping new stuff, sale items, Special promotions, etc(TalonArms notwithstanding)

* no disrespect to SAR, but that isn't the scale of SHOT, which includes the firearms, hunting, camping, LE, and related industries all in one.

Link Posted: 2/12/2006 4:22:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 4:32:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 4:36:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Why are all the SHOT threads being posted in the GD forum? SHOT isn't considered AR related?
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 4:59:24 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

There are pix, all right.

But given the fact this is the only real industry bash each year*, and this site is built around the industry, you'd expect this to be wall-to-wall SHOT Show photos, product reviews, insightful discussions- with manufacturer reps weighing in, and (us) end-user input , and business being done

Tons of  buying/selling of gear. Not to mention a lot of buzz from the dealers who sponsor/support the site. Im amazed the Industry section isnt here pumping new stuff, sale items, Special promotions, etc(TalonArms notwithstanding)

* no disrespect to SAR, but that isn't the scale of SHOT, which includes the firearms, hunting, camping, LE, and related industries all in one.

My thoughts exactly....and the reason I asked WHERE all the pics are.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 5:07:01 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I'm waiting on SMGLee's pics.  He always gets the good stuff.

Me too
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 5:28:15 PM EDT
[#10]
We want pics!! We want pics!!
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 4:05:13 PM EDT
[#11]
Top Top