Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/10/2006 1:31:23 PM EDT
I have a bushy 16" superlight and I want to do varmint hunting. Im looking for a good 20" maybe fluted upper. I have found midwayusa to be the cheapest on the backordered items but anyone else pretty good on thier prices and quality. thanks rick
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 1:37:30 PM EDT
[#1]
look through the equipment exchange or through the various dealers in the industry forum
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 10:40:32 PM EDT
[#2]
What upper do you have on the Bushy? What kind of groups are you getting? If its a flattop and you get solid groups, you may just need a set of rings and scope for your current gun unless you wish to have a second precision upper.
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 10:03:20 AM EDT
[#3]
I have the superlight. It shoots great but since its an A2, I could never get comfortable with the scope being so high up there. thanks rick
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top