Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2006 4:27:06 AM EDT
I prefer the older 4 position collapsible stock-there are lots out there-who makes a good one that is not junk?  Synthetic is fine, don't need aluminum.
any points in the right direction would be appreciated
cheers,
Derek
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 4:28:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Go wioth the model offered by Stag.  It is 4-pos synthetic, and uses a mil-spec dimension buffer tube.  It is also more durable than a lot of the Asin import models.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 4:34:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Stag is a six position tube.
Link Posted: 1/5/2006 9:24:57 AM EDT
[#3]
COLT comes to mind... You can get the Gen 1 or Gen 2 with the 4 position tube... Only bad thing is, they are high dollar...
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 2:08:32 PM EDT
[#4]
I agree with cjk1, you want the CMT/Stag stock. I have one, as does Lancelot, and they are great stocks at a great price. The older CAR-style stock and the M4 style both use a 6 pos. tube. And that tube is milspec diameter with the proper lip on the front to retain the buffer retainer pin.
Link Posted: 1/6/2006 3:03:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top