Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2005 11:22:32 AM EDT
This started out as an out of the box Colt 6721 and it was sent to Denny for a DD12.0 upper w/ a LaRue low profile gas block and Vortex G6.  Extras include ACOG TAO1NSN, Harris Bipod w/ ARMS adapter and Pod Lock, KAC panels & VFG & Badger ord. tac-Latch.  I still need front and rear BUIS' and I have a new Ergo grip on the way from Denny.  Sorry about the pic quality...low res. camera + poor lighting in my gagrage = crappy photos.  It will make it's first range trip this Sunday

Thanks a lot Denny

Link Posted: 9/14/2005 12:43:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks real good.

I'm also working on my 6721 middy recon project.

The only thing that I'm missing is the barrel, I can't make up my mind either going with the mid-weight or heavy weight profiled barrel.

I've already decided to go with the Larue 12.0 and Vortex.

I'm pretty shure your groupings would be good when you take it out to the range.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 1:13:40 PM EDT
[#2]
nice
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 1:44:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Sweet!
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 3:17:39 PM EDT
[#4]
i never ever thought i'd see the day when i would think that 12.0's look small  

nice rifle!
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 8:14:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top