Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/23/2005 9:07:01 PM EDT
Is there a difference in color between the older Magpul 93A/A2 series vs the newer 93B series in coyote brown? Specifically, will the A/A2's match the older Tango Down tan? Not including the original DetOne's. I know that the B's are molded in the new Flat Dark Earth color & Tango Down along with Vltor have new furniture for this reason. I wanted to do something other than a Vltor but I would if I had to. All advice, info & replies are greatly appreciated!

Robert
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 9:22:16 PM EDT
[#1]
There are no M92 stocks, and yes, the old M93/A/A2 stocks are a little different tan/brown color than the new M93B ones.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top