Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2005 7:59:21 PM EDT
I have a Bushie lower but the trigger is horrible. I plan on replacing it. I have only used single stage triggers in the past and would like to stick with that. What is a good single stage trigger that isn't going to be a pain to install? Or are the 2-stages much better?
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 8:19:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 12:17:36 AM EDT
[#2]
I would highly recommend the single stage trigger from JP Enterprises.  It is a little work to install, but well worth the time.  Or, you can send your lower to JP for a little extra and have them install it.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 12:29:49 AM EDT
[#3]
tag
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 3:16:52 AM EDT
[#4]
I would maybe replace the springs to a lighter pull, and lube the surfaces well, but there is little more reliable than the standard trigger. Just get used to it, I did. I also feel if I replace the trigger in one, I'd have to do it in all of them.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 3:36:10 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I would highly recommend the single stage trigger from JP Enterprises.  It is a little work to install, but well worth the time.  Or, you can send your lower to JP for a little extra and have them install it.

+1... I thought it was easy to install - takes about 5-10 minutes to install and adjust.

I also have a Jard, but don't like it nearly as much as the JP.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 4:15:31 AM EDT
[#6]
For single stage I recommend the Accuracy Speaks offering.  Very reliable, no adjustments just improved geometry and quality machining.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top