Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 10/20/2004 7:44:18 PM EDT
Hi,

Want to hear your opinions? Are their barrels chrome lined? How's their quality and performance compared to Colt and Bushmasters?

Thanks,

ASR
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 7:57:01 PM EDT
[#1]
They are chrome-lined and they are closer to mil-spec than Bushies.   Cheaper than Colt.  Comes in a 10.5" package.  Quality- most people have only the best to say, but some people seem to have had some problems.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 8:48:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Well I Love mine. It shoots perfectly flawless. The machining on the BBL is of the finest I have ever seen.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 8:50:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I recently bought a 16 inch M4 upper from CL Tactical.  Excellent fit and finish.  It does indeed have the chromed chamber and bore, rifling is 1/7, and it has the M4 feedramps.  It's basically everything I was looking for, at much less than a Colt.  I haven't fired it yet as I'm still waiting for the lower to complete my build, but will report in after I have.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 10:38:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Will they fit on Colt and Bushmaster lower?

Is it ok to use Bushmaster bolt assembly?

ASR
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 10:39:56 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

ASR

Yes and yes.
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 11:43:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Are LMT barrels GOVT profile, or HBAR profile? Are they only available in 1:7, or are they also available in 1:9?

Thanx.
Sammy
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 11:46:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 12:02:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 4:52:19 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

ASR

My first LMT upper fit perfectly on a Colt preban lower. No wiggle at all.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:37:00 PM EDT
[#10]
I own a Colt 6920 and a 14.5" LMT upper with a perm. attached phantom. The LMT has a better quality finish and looks better machined then the colt however I haven't fired either one so I can't say which one is better until then :)
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:41:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Woohoo! I get to correct both Wes and MSTN in one post!

Someone here got a non chrome 1/9 barrel from LMT instead of the 1/7 chrome lined one they ordered. It came attached to the upper and LMT swapped on a new barrel to fix the problem.

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:42:57 PM EDT
[#12]
I have one that appears to be great.  Unfortunately I picked up a 16" and I think I want the 14.5", so I haven't fired mine.  Just be aware that they have the "t" numbers on the top rail and a white LMT logo on the upper side of the receiver.  This may or may not bother you.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:46:15 PM EDT
[#13]
what is an LMT ive never herd of it before. is their a web site i can see it at? and if  so please send
thank you

bbr
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:47:43 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I have one that appears to be great.  Unfortunately I picked up a 16" and I think I want the 14.5", so I haven't fired mine.  Just be aware that they have the "t" numbers on the top rail and a white LMT logo on the upper side of the receiver.  This may or may not bother you.

Mine and some others came without. I'll trade it  for one with, if someone doesn't like them. I'm not picky.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:49:19 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
what is an LMT ive never herd of it before. is their a web site i can see it at? and if  so please send
thank you

bbr

Lewis Machine and Tool. I can't remember their website. Contact Wes@MSTN, he'll tell you all of it. You should buy one from him.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:53:32 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:58:13 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I believe the non chrome lined barrel happened with an MRP, but I don't think that has ever happened with an M4 LMT upper.  LMT stands behind their products 100%, so if anything DOES have a problem it is fixed quickly.

Jason

I believe it was the M4. Also, the MRP barrels are all either stainless 1/8 or Chrome lined 1/7, to my knowledge.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 3:59:54 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 4:05:13 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
There may have been an M4 I didn't know about Jack, but the one I am talking about WAS an MRP
You're right about the barrel options, which is why it was a screwy problem.  However, as I say I know it was quickly taken care of.

ETA, oh and by the way I do sell LMT uppers

Jason

I know you do

As I recall it was an M4 upper, but you're making me doubt myself
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 12:42:28 AM EDT
[#20]
Thanx Lumpy.
Sammy
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 1:19:50 AM EDT
[#21]
I'm one of the few people having problems with my LMT M4 upper.  It's getting sent back to LMT for inspection.  Btw, my BM runs great.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 4:34:06 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:
There may have been an M4 I didn't know about Jack, but the one I am talking about WAS an MRP
You're right about the barrel options, which is why it was a screwy problem.  However, as I say I know it was quickly taken care of.

ETA, oh and by the way I do sell LMT uppers

Jason

I know you do

As I recall it was an M4 upper, but you're making me doubt myself

No JTAC is right.  I remember the incident.  It was an MRP barrel.  
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:29:41 AM EDT
[#23]
From what I have seen, and what I know (because I have one) LMT is relatively weak in comparison to my Colt, RRA, and Bushmaster (in that order).  The final finishing is relatively poor on the upper receiver, as is the finish, especially compared to my last two RRA's which are VISIBLY SUPERIOR and CHEAPER.  I think LMT is in a hurry up mode to get their products to market to sell as a result of the AWB sunset.  I think their products are overrated.  I think they need better QC.  Do you return an upper to LMT because it is visibly inferior in fit and finish to RRA?  Nope.  Do I buy another LMT?  Nope.  Hopefully, their lower is better.  I have one coming.  But I seriously doubt it will be better or even equal to my RRA lowers, which are about perfect in fit, finish, and function, and about $100+ cheaper.  My two RRA lowers and uppers are the ONLY lowers and uppers that fit like a Swiss watch, don't wiggle, and don't need an "accuwedge" to stop rattle.  I have no connection to any dealer or RRA, I'm just providing my honest assessment based upon my personal experience.  I wish I didn't have to give LMT such a review, which is at best a C+ (when Colt gets an A-, RRA gets a strong A, and Bushmaster perhaps an A as well).  I'm sure I'll hear about how "all the pros prefer LMT", and "I don't want a safe queen, I want something that works."  Well, my RRA's work, I can't see how there could be any difference (except for paying more for LMT), and further, if the outside machining and finish is weak, how can the inside be better?  Yes, the LMT upper has a logo, but even the LMT logo looks sl@pd!ck in its application, like a talented kid did it with an electropencil.  Eliminate the logo if you can't apply it right.  LMT should charge LESS for their products, not more than RRA and Bushmaster.  If RRA and Bushmaster would machine in M4 ramps and use an M4 barrel extension, and offer T numbers (just for kicks), I wouldn't even have this LMT upper.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:33:00 AM EDT
[#24]
I forget to mention this in my description of LMT upper mediocrity but  if you mean that fine machining is visible lathe and mill marks, then my 14.5 is "finely machined".  The LMT barrel on my upper is not comparable to Colt or Bushmaster.  From what I've seen, all this LMT hype is reminiscent of the hype surrounding the Randall .45 ("The .45 for the next Century!").

Quoted:
Well I Love mine. It shoots perfectly flawless. The machining on the BBL is of the finest I have ever seen.

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:24:25 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 7:47:46 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
From what I have seen, and what I know (because I have one) LMT is relatively weak in comparison to my Colt, RRA, and Bushmaster (in that order).  The final finishing is relatively poor on the upper receiver, as is the finish, especially compared to my last two RRA's which are VISIBLY SUPERIOR and CHEAPER.  I think LMT is in a hurry up mode to get their products to market to sell as a result of the AWB sunset.  I think their products are overrated.  I think they need better QC.  Do you return an upper to LMT because it is visibly inferior in fit and finish to RRA?  Nope.  Do I buy another LMT?  Nope....Eliminate the logo if you can't apply it right.  LMT should charge LESS for their products, not more than RRA and Bushmaster.  If RRA and Bushmaster would machine in M4 ramps and use an M4 barrel extension, and offer T numbers (just for kicks), I wouldn't even have this LMT upper.

so how does it shoot?  You offer a lot of cosmetic issues but you don't address the function.  I also understand your frustration on the cosmetics, There have been reports from early-mid summer of excessive cosmetic flaws, but when I recieved mine in Mid Augest, the fit and finish I found to be supurb, equal to the RRA stuff I own,

as for comparission between RRA, RRA uses 4140 alloy for their barrels last time I checked, no M4 feed ramps and chrome lined was a special order, so that right there accounts for the price difference in the 2.  I'm not knocking RRA, my LMT upper is on a RRA lower, but I'm just pointing out that your cosmetic issues seem to be in the minority of those of us who own LMT.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 8:14:17 AM EDT
[#27]
No difference in function whatsoever.  I use Bushmaster barrels on my RRA's.  I have a new LMT upper and I've shot others.  Yes, LMT complaints are a minority of owners.  But what is that saying if you admit that a minority of LMT owners have problems?  What does it say when you admit that batches of LMT products have left their facility and some are good and some not?  The word for this is inconsistency and it is NOT a good thing in firearm manufacturing.  By definition a "minority" is less than half of the total.  That isn't saying alot for LMT QC.  Their problem rate is also apparently functional (i.e. , bolt carriers, canted FSB's).  People generally don't polish turds and I generally find that a very well made firearm on the outside is the same inside, with the obverse also being true.  Attention to detail is attention to detail.  I have heard no out of spec complaints about RRA, but comparatively many re LMT.  Don't get me wrong.  I'm not saying LMT is total crap.  I am saying that my LMT upper, the others I have seen, and fired, are all just OK, mediocre, no big deal, and hardly justify the hype and cost.  I'm sure my LMT lower will just be OK and mediocre too, and hopefully the defects will only be cosmetic.  Again, all this LMT talk reminds me of the Randall, which was, at best, just OK, and hardly worth the additional cost.  BTW, does LMT actually have mandatory minimum dealer pricing?  If so, they shouldn't.  And another BTW, I have dealt with just about every dealer here, some with substantial purchases, and have found all to be top notch.  These guys have nothing to do with LMT mediocrity, but I don't see the reason for the hype.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 8:31:10 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Again, all this LMT talk reminds me of the Randall, which was, at best, just OK, and hardly worth the additional cost.  

Sorry, but if you're talking about the knives, you just discredited the hell out of yourself.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 8:39:03 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 8:53:36 AM EDT
[#30]
Go read my post above.  I'm talking about the Randall .45 (pistol).  I doubt that Randall the knifemaker makes a .45 calibre knife.  Sorry, but you should read posts before you criticize: "From what I've seen, all this LMT hype is reminiscent of the hype surrounding the Randall .45 ("The .45 for the next Century!")."

Quoted:

Quoted:
Again, all this LMT talk reminds me of the Randall, which was, at best, just OK, and hardly worth the additional cost.  

Sorry, but if you're talking about the knives, you just discredited the hell out of yourself.

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 8:57:34 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Go read my post above.  I'm talking about the Randall .45 (pistol).  I doubt that Randall the knifemaker makes a .45 calibre knife.  Sorry, but you should read posts before you criticize: "From what I've seen, all this LMT hype is reminiscent of the hype surrounding the Randall .45 ("The .45 for the next Century!")."

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sorry, I didn't have time to read all of your ramblings.

If you're unhappy with your LMT, and it's a 14.5", I'll be happy to trade you a RRA for it.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 9:04:21 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 9:27:22 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 9:44:30 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 11:25:55 AM EDT
[#35]
Norman, you pop your gob and insult people, yet you are either too lazy to read what you are criticizing beforehand, or lack fundamental reading comprehension skills.  That makes you what is commonly referred to as a wanker.  Regrettably, some of you fellows are too emotionally married to LMT to react objectively to objective reports of my LMT experience.  I am responding factually to the topic of this thread.  Did I say LMT sucks?  Nope.  Did I say LMT is overrated and overpriced?  Yep.  Did I say that LMT has M4 ramps, T numbers, etc.?  Yep.  Did I say that RRA had zero QC problems?  Nope.  Did I say that LMT has more QC problems than are acceptable for the price with the hype and spin some of you attribute to LMT?  Not exactly, but I'm saying it now.  As for MMP, I said that LMT shouldn't have it because their products don't warrant such a mystique from what I've seen, experienced, and seen reported here by others.  If you were to check posts, of the "big" manufacturers (Armalite, Colt, Bushmaster, RRA, LMT) I think you would find LMT has more problems.  You would probably find that LMT has smaller sales than the others too, which makes them have an even higher incidence of problems.  My dealer did a great job with my LMT lower and phantom and he's the best.  But the product is the responsibility of LMT.  And the product is OK....just OK...and not worthy of all the hooting and hype, IMHO (which is what the topic author asked for).  So, settle down girls, I'm not trying to hurt your LMT sales or LMT.  I could care less.  I'm just factually reporting my first hand experiences and observations per request of the topic author.

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sorry, I didn't have time to read all of your ramblings.

If you're unhappy with your LMT, and it's a 14.5", I'll be happy to trade you a RRA for it.

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 12:08:46 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 12:24:45 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Norman, you pop your gob and insult people, yet you are either too lazy to read what you are criticizing beforehand, or lack fundamental reading comprehension skills.  That makes you what is commonly referred to as a wanker.  Regrettably, some of you fellows are too emotionally married to LMT to react objectively to objective reports of my LMT experience.  I am responding factually to the topic of this thread.  Did I say LMT sucks?  Nope.  Did I say LMT is overrated and overpriced?  Yep.  Did I say that LMT has M4 ramps, T numbers, etc.?  Yep.  Did I say that RRA had zero QC problems?  Nope.  Did I say that LMT has more QC problems than are acceptable for the price with the hype and spin some of you attribute to LMT?  Not exactly, but I'm saying it now.  As for MMP, I said that LMT shouldn't have it because their products don't warrant such a mystique from what I've seen, experienced, and seen reported here by others.  If you were to check posts, of the "big" manufacturers (Armalite, Colt, Bushmaster, RRA, LMT) I think you would find LMT has more problems.  You would probably find that LMT has smaller sales than the others too, which makes them have an even higher incidence of problems.  My dealer did a great job with my LMT lower and phantom and he's the best.  But the product is the responsibility of LMT.  And the product is OK....just OK...and not worthy of all the hooting and hype, IMHO (which is what the topic author asked for).  So, settle down girls, I'm not trying to hurt your LMT sales or LMT.  I could care less.  I'm just factually reporting my first hand experiences and observations per request of the topic author.

First of all I don't give a rat's ass about LMT.  However your posts don't make any sense.  I get the feeling that you just like being a contradictory little princess.  That's great. Good luck with that.

Let's boil it down to the basics.  What other manufacturer are you going to find the following from?
True M4 Barrel profile
4150 Steel
1:7 twist
chrome lined
M4 feedramps (that aren't machined in after the fact)
T-numbers

For the same or better price?

You have one LMT upper.  One.  And you think the finish isn't so great on it.  And from this you think you are even remotely qualified to speak on their quality control overall?  Nigga please.  See my link above.  From that I'll go ahead and conclude that all RRAs will have finish peeling off from the first cleaning.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 12:33:05 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Does anyone think that the it is possible that the Colt products the Civy market gets are parts that got rejected by the Military side of the house??
C4

I have been told this also.  I can't believe that this did not start a WAR here.  That's why I shoot LMT.

IO1
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 12:34:23 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Nigga please.

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 1:01:01 PM EDT
[#40]
Sigh.  Would you or would you not agree that RRA is a major player in the AR market?  MAP is almost a price fixing mechanism.  If your new Ford F150 truck has paint blemishes and backfires is that a fact or your opinion?  If you posted your experience in response to a forum inquiry on Ford F150 trucks would you be "quoting your opinion at best"?  And what is a person's "opinion at best?"  I'm not quoting any opinion, I'm relating my factual experience based upon an open request to do so.  I think what you are trying to say is that my factual experience as related here may not be true as to all LMT products and may not represent everyone's experience, although it has been admitted that a minority of LMT owners have problems (and a minority is less than 50%, which is a complaint rate that is totally unacceptable) .   Are you saying that an LMT upper is an apple and an RRA upper is an orange because LMT's have M4 extensions and M4 ramps?  I'm not including the T number thing because I've had an RRA upper with T numbers.  Don't forget that maybe an LMT is an apple because it has "LMT" etched on the receiver, crudely in my case.  If I got a permanent marker and wrote "apple" on an orange, I guess it would then be an apple?  What if someone put an M4 barrel extension in an RRA upper and properly Dremelled thet ramp?  Would it then change from an orange to an apple?  In any event, I haven't heard any moaning and groaning about RRA's being unreliable or not feeding anything as a result of missing ramps.  Again, I have my RRA uppers barreled with Bushmaster barrels which are 4150 steel and chrome lined, and 1/7 twist in 14.5.  If M4 ramps are so important that one would pay a hundred or so more, and skimp on finishing and machining then that's their business.  I'm just saying that compared to the the hype you guys are putting out, I (and apparently many others, the "minority" (which is less than 50%)) am underwhelmed by LMT.  Sorry if this hurts your feelings, but it is my "my opinion at best" based upon what my eyes can see.  I gladly have an LMT as it is OK (but just OK).  But I won't buy anymore of them until they reduce their prices to match their QC, or improve their QC to match their prices.  Again, the dealers I have dealt with here are TOP notch and this has nothing to do with them.  I'll buy more LMT if they get it together, get consistent, and refine their product.  Until then, I'll stick with oranges.

Quoted:
It is funny that you think of RRA as some big AR manufacturer. I think you would be surprised at how many LMT uppers and lowers go out the door. Also, MAP is there not to make some product look like it is better than others, it is there to make sure that dealers are all playing on the same field.

You believe that your are quoting facts, but you are quoting your opinion at best. My problem with your opinion is that it isn't taking into account the main differences between LMT and say RRA. All you see is the finish on the RRA (which seems to be painted on) and the cost. All you see with the LMT is the price tag and neglect to realize that your are getting a much closer to mil-spec weapon (barrel, M4 feedramps, T markins, etc). Now if you wanted to do an Apples to Apples comparison, LMT and Colt would be a good choice as they both use 4150 steel, 1/7 twist chrome lines barrels, m4 feed ramps and T marked upper receivers....
C4

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 1:03:28 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 1:07:50 PM EDT
[#42]
Sorry Norman, but you are still an insulting silly wanker and there is no reason for me to respond further to you.

Quoted:

Quoted:

First of all I don't give a rat's ass about LMT.  However your posts don't make any sense.  I get the feeling that you just like being a contradictory little princess.  That's great. Good luck with that.

Let's boil it down to the basics.  What other manufacturer are you going to find the following from?
True M4 Barrel profile
4150 Steel
1:7 twist
chrome lined
M4 feedramps (that aren't machined in after the fact)
T-numbers

For the same or better price?

You have one LMT upper.  One.  And you think the finish isn't so great on it.  And from this you think you are even remotely qualified to speak on their quality control overall?  Nigga please.  See my link above.  From that I'll go ahead and conclude that all RRAs will have finish peeling off from the first cleaning.

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 1:08:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Again, Norman shows how much of a silly wank he is.

Quoted:

Quoted:
Nigga please.

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 1:14:12 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 1:58:00 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Woohoo! I get to correct both Wes and MSTN in one post!

Someone here got a non chrome 1/9 barrel from LMT instead of the 1/7 chrome lined one they ordered. It came attached to the upper and LMT swapped on a new barrel to fix the problem.

Probably an overrun that slipped out from filling DSA's orders.

LMT produced a batch of 20inch 1:9 non chromelined barrelo for some other manufacture, they has some overruns and they were selling it.  I did not know their was carbine version of those barrels.

There was an incident involving at least one MRP getting a 1/9 non chome lined bbl instead of a 1/7 chromed.  When I first posted pics of mine, I got several emails and IM's asking me to verify that I had a 1/7.

LMT quality is pretty good IMHO .

Link Posted: 10/22/2004 2:08:00 PM EDT
[#46]
I read threads like this and think I must be one lucky SOB when I purchase a complete rifle/carbine or an upper. All of my AR15's are now just 10+ year old rifles/carbine, save one. The only "postban" AR15 I have purchased was a Colt MT6400C. I have 3 LMT upper receivers, two are built as a SPRish Recce Mod1 format and the other is a MRP CQB. All of the LMT upper receivers are of the same quality as the MT6400C, which is excellent. I would post a side by side pic, but I chose to de-Klintonize the 6400 as a non-SPR Recce Mod1 and don't have in hand yet. When I do, I will post a side by side. All of my LMT uppers run 100%. I will admit that with the exception of my 6.8SPC, they all run Colt BCGs. I also have a BM that's just an old lower, the upper was tossed years ago, when Colt released a few 16" M4 uppers in mid to late '97. This thread makes me want to order a rack grade LMT upper just to see. Thanks, one more thing to add to the list.

ETA: I could post a pic with an older Colt, but they have alot more wear and would not be a fair comparison in terms of visual quality.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 2:34:13 PM EDT
[#47]
My bad, I guess it was an MRP

Everybody else-----><------me!
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 2:48:16 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Sorry Norman, but you are still an insulting silly wanker and there is no reason for me to respond further to you.

Let's review; who started the namecalling?

The bottom line is that you've done nothing but talk out of your ass from the moment you first posted in this thread.  Fortunately most of the readers of this thread will see that.  It doesn't take me pointing it out to make it so.
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 5:21:29 PM EDT
[#49]
Two questions, from a 'semi-informed" novice who's still trying to learn:

(1)  What are T-numbers?

(2) What constitutes a "true" M4 profile?  Do Busmaster's M4's comply with this profile?

(Note:  Guess that was three questions.)
Link Posted: 10/22/2004 6:32:23 PM EDT
[#50]
LMT's first and most important roll in this great nation is to arm our armed forces. If you think others are pressed after the assault weapons ban ended to supply our appitite for AR15's. Think about LMT. I belive they are doing a grate job.

I to was worried after some posts with LMT problems. After I got my LMT lower I thought WOW. I like it. Then I got my upper in. WOW WOW WOW. I love it! Then I shot it. OH BABY! After running 160 or 180 perfectly flawless rounds of "SO CALLED" under powerd & filthy 55gr WOLF through her for brake in. Most if not all of the empty cases flew around 12 FT to my 4:30 to 5:00 possition.

Over all I am more than very pleased with my LMT.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top